2015/09/05

The Dragons Dream TIO challenge blog and #199 theme 'number three'.

Hello friends and welcome here.
Over on the Dragons Dream TIO blog, Catherine chosen fabulous theme 'number three' this fortnight,  and  you can see her wonderful tag and GD's tags which you can see here.
I chosen No.3 '3 o'clock Tea Time'. 
I took #10 tag then I was made to paint with palette knife by Fresco. Also used PA Lin's and Ellen's stencils by Fresco and Archival ink. That is background. 
Next I stamped PA Lyinne Perrella's lady and some butterfly stamps onto the painted white smoothy card. I added Prima glitter on the butterfly. Also I stamped Tea Time and 3 onto the white smoothy card. Finally I fussy cut all and stuck the background 10 tag. 
This is what I made the tag.



Hope you like it, and thanks very much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Etsuko xxx


8 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Etsuko. I love the swirls and leaves on your background. Like tea leaves swirling in a cup. Your elegant lady with her neatly folded hands quietly serving tea is so serene. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She is amazing! I love all her color and detail. Holding that large tea mug fantastic. She's quite thirsty indeed. LoL And she dares anyone to take it away. The background too is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a magical tag, Etsuko - I love the gilded woman against the beautiful depths of the background, and the sparkly butterfly wings are gorgeous. Love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag Etsuko,
    great background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful tag Etsuko and thank you for joining in with my challenge this week. Just love the image you have used
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag, Etsuko. How wonderful to be brought tea by such a beautiful creature as this with her rainbow wings? Thank you so much for dreaming with the Dragons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Etsuko! What a fabulous tag - I love her huge cup of tea! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fantastic tag in great colors. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx