2015/09/16

Challenge PaperArtsy topic 17 'Pigment Powders'

Over on the PaperArtsy blog Sam Butler has been back today and her amazing projects and tutorial which you can see here and her blog 'Sam 21ski'. I was always inspired by her many experimental attempts and these works, this time her Brusho project.
I started to take 8 x 8 gray board and used white gesso all over the surface.
Also I used Prima Clear Crackle all over the surface too. Then it dried I used several Brushos and spritz with water. I repeated the action until good results.
After it dried I stamped Hot Picks's 'Poppy' HP1505EZ  and  Lin's sentiment ELB24 by Jet Black Archival.
This is my panel.


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!!
Etsuko xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh wow, this is gorgeous, you've got the colour balance just right - fabulous make xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, Etsuko - and I love how you've stamped the poppy heads. I'm not quite sure about the Prima crackle - like you, I can only get that very fine look, and I thought maybe there's something wrong with mine - but looking at it here, it looks really pretty.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sam Etsuko....a perfect balance! love the rough edging and the stamping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use the crackle... it gives a completely different look to the Brushos and I love the small cracks for an aged look. Gorgeous page Etsuko!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, really love this. Love the colour behind the stamped images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx