2015/09/11

Lin's bird for Christmas.

Hello friends and welcome.
Over on the PA blog new Christmas and Halloween stamp sets have been announced. These are wonderful products and fabulous GD's samples which you can see here and here. Also new limited Fresco edition too...so exciting!!!
But I haven't any new stamps yet!! I'm just planned.
Today I want to make some Christmas tag by the Lin's bird.
I painted the tag's surface by Fresco Lake Wanaka then I used Embossing powder 'Sticky' with Lin's tiny sparkle star stamp. I used heat tool for the 'Sticky' then I sprinkled the glitter.


I stamped Lin's bird (chicken) onto the white smoothly paper, painted and fussy cut. Also I added the knit-cap and the muffler for him. Finally I stamped 'Let it Snow', branch and tiny red heart.

Thank you for stopping by see you soon...
Etsuko xxx

10 comments:

  1. Etsuko that is BRILLIANT! It's so cute! I love the little heart hanging from the tree branch and the pretty snowflakes. How clever of you! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sparkly snowflakes, and the little bird all wrapped up for winter - charming tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsuko this is fabulous!! Lin will love (she's on holiday at the moment) ~ Leandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I LOVE this so much. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this clever tag Etsuko. I'd love to know where you got his hat & scarf from because they fit perfectly. The whole tag is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Etsuko excellent Tag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a fantastic idea.....so clever, I absolutely love it. It's always so cool to see what other artistic folks do with my stamps, this is such a genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you say you are a novice crafter!! I am impressed!! Lovely work and so imaginative! And so nice to see that the crafting 'family' is truly worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx