2015/09/02

PaperArtsy blog challenge Topic 16 Circles.

Hello friends and welcom.
Today I entry to PaperArtsy topic 'Circles' which you can see great sample is here.
I start to used A4 white stamping paper and Painted by Caribbean Sea, Banana, Bougainvillea and Tango Fresco. When the paints dried I painted Blueberry the whole surface then I wipe the paint from the stencil.


I took my leftover and punched circles them. I then stuck to randomly onto the background. Draw around it with white oil pastel and I made dots by Stikles.
Finally I stamped EEV 06 small circle by Hint of Mint fresco.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
See you soon, Have a nice craft days all.
Etsuko xxx

4 comments:

  1. Just loving the insides of those circles - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique with the stencil, I want to try it... The circles with texture look good against the darker background, great page Etsuko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, Etsuko...lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funky textured circles - I do love Blueberry and works so well here to give a sense of mystery - it's like planets in the night sky.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx