2020/11/19

Winterland in a Forest

Hi everyone, hope you are fine!! 
Tonight I'd like share with you the lovely Jar 'Winterland in a Forest' with the beautiful Raquel(Scrapcosy) stamps ESC07 by PaperArtsy blog post.


I love making dioramas in jars, and it's the Christmas season now, I chose a theme to go with it.  


I using Paperartsy Infusions to sprinkled with water on a white paper and cut out.

The jar was masked in an oval shape and dried with texture paste and painted white.


The forest and reindeer diorama in the jar is ready.


This necklace to the bottle, and the pine cone was made from shrink plastic.


 



This is the finish jar and other one  put the light inside. Christmas season Why don't you add own wonderland?

Thank you so much stopping by.
Stay safe and take care everyone.
Etsuko xxx

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx