2020/11/08

 Hi everyone. Today I'd like to share with you 'Happiness and Friendship' tags using fabulous Courtney's stamps and Alison's quotes which you can see the Paperartsy Blog.

Since fortnight the theme has been 'words of wisdom', so I simply wanted to make three tags with the different design for each. 





So let's get closer to the words.






Making tags has been always fun and reminds me of when I started paper crafting. Courtney's stamps can be used as focal points and backgrounds, and the fresh designs are fun to work with and evoke new imagery. So it was fabulous collaborating with Alison's quote which I love.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Etsuko xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx