2020/11/26

Collaged masterboards

 Hi everyone!! Today I'd like share with you 'Collaged masterboards' this is Paperartsy's blog topic 'Masterbords' project, and I happy using Gwen's stamps and stencil.


I made two masterboads.



Then I cut these to the size of an ATC. 

The first cards was finished like this using tribal stamps. EGL09--shop paperarty, shop Gwen Lafleur.


Second card using Gwen's stamps and Seth Apter's stamps.
Gwen's shop, Seth Apter shop.


This is I made journal page.


It was a lot of fun to work with the project. Masterboard making is not only fun but also very useful, so I make it whenever I have the time. 
Thank you so much stopping by. Stay safe and see you soon!!
Etsuko xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx