2020/08/09

Gwen's Mixed Media art class

Recently I took Gwen's several online class, Her classes are very fun and very motivating as I  learn different techniques step by step. And her samples are very inspiring. The most benefit is that we are given a PDF template (shape of the plants or organisms) to create our work. It's easy to start and as I'm making it, I'll find my path. These are the works I made in Gwen's class. 
You can see Gwen's free classes by signing in to Gwen Lafleur - Mixed Media & Creative Community on Facebook.

From Cut Paper Collage May 16th 2020. All from Gwen's template, except for the octopus and butterfly.







STICK, STAMP, PAINT. June 6th 2020. Using stamps EGL01, EGL03, EGL05 and EGL06. This class was a little difficult to structure after the collage. I'll try again soon!!



Thank you so much for visiting, I will post the next lesson soon.
Take care and stay safe and well.
Etsuko xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx