2020/08/09

 Hi everyone, Hope you are safe and well!! Today I'd like share with you two my project from Gwen's free online workshop. Gwen did two free Facebook online classes earlier this year and these are my pieces from that time. 

The workshop is still on her site. If you are not a member of the group, please visit Gwen Lafleur - Mixed Media & Creative Community to make a request. Then after you visit Painting with Stencils Demo or Matchbook Minis Live.

These are my works.


Matchbook Minis









On the Gwen Lafleur - Mixed Media & Creative Community site which you can see a lot of wonderful members' work and I'm so looking forward to seeing your beautiful works. Hope see you there.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Etsuko xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx