2020/08/09

Gwen Lafleur mixed media class part2

 Hi everyone, The coronavirus continues to spread throughout the world, even in here Japan. How are you? Hope you are safe and well. There are many different online classes in the craft world, and I took a class with Gwen Lafleur and Seth Apter. They give me pleasure. Today I'm posting Gwen's class No. 2, which is a continuation of the previous one! 

Mixed Media Menagerie....The theme of this class is to create our own whimsical Menagerie in our accordion book. It was very fun and my favorite subject, but creating whimsical animals were a bit difficult. I've made two books so far, but I have to make place for few more animals which still has no place.

The first book.

The last page is transparent acetate with a floral printed pocket.

The second book.
He in the acetate pocket.
Gwen has given two free Facebook online classes so far, and the next post will feature my work.

Thank you so much for dropping.
Take care and stay safe.
Etsuko xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx