2018/07/18

PaperArtsy Challenge Topic#12 Tansfers.

Hi Everyone. It’s been a while since I've posted PA challenge. Today I was very inspired Alison Bomber's post transfer with Gelli Plate 'The Courage of Your Dreams'.  Fabulous topic and beautiful samples PaperArtsy blog which you can see here
I tried many times to the transfer with Gelli but I was not able to grasp the techniques  easily and repeatedly failed. Finally I found out how to do it and I get closer.
These are some results and not perfect but....



Then I made this for the challenge, her face was sadly finished and I named 'A Queen of sorrow'.


I used Alison's quotes stamps around the queen EAB05, EAB07 and Lynne Perrella stamp LPC033 for the border.
Thank you so much dropping, see you soon.
Etsuko xxx

2 comments:

  1. These have turned out brilliantly, Etsuko, and I love your final project with the words arranged around the frame. Congratulations for persevering and succeeding!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy for your kind comment, The transfers is interest and fan topic to me and I have very enjoyed. xx

      Delete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx