2013/10/27

PaperArtsy Liz Borer Project #1 Challenge

Hello, Crafters and welcome.
I had really want to try  Lis's 1st project GP lettering.
I have cut in half the 8x8 chipboard. Painted background by FF.
Then  I wrote to hold my breath with concentrated  lol. I tried several times on
a other paper before I did.  I'd give it a go! (I recently learned this word.)




This is the finish. Time is almost dead line!!

Please leave to me any advice and comment.
Thank you for stopping by.....

Etsuko xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow. It's brilliant. I love it etsuko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Halloween colours and feel, I love the shine (Treasure Gold I assume) on the raised parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, so original and well executed. Love the header, the Boo!, and the Lynne Perella Witch! Superb!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful - perfect colours, and your writing is so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the writing especially the drip on the B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx