2013/10/29

6 x 6 box Flower garden

Hollow crafters and welcome.
Soon November! It is very quickly past one year ><;
 Today I want to make pretty one.
Jofy's stamp make it enable.
I made box by 6x6 chipboard, I took around edge in TH died paper.
Painted flowers, box and edges by Fresco Finish.
To become one year on this month since I started Craft.
I also want to join the some like class, unfortunately there is no school or
class even shop in my little the country.
My class and shop is only internet,
I want know basis, technique, how to, etc from class.

Sometimes I think such a thing. lol
Please leave advice or comment.
Thank you for stopping by.......
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx