2013/10/03

PaperArtsy Jo Myhill challenge

I inspired by Jo Myhill, she is artist and she has many talent. Wonderfull!!
The challenge is too difficult. I tried to make the background several times.
I couldn't make shabby,I did grunge, and the background need more bigger.

Top of layer I used  very thin grunge paste onto the linen. I stamped Lynne Perrella girl onto tracing paper. After grunge paste had dry I was stuck on tracing paper top of the cloth with satin glaze.
I added the embellishments the last.
I was not able to make that.(maybe funny english!)
Thank you for stoping by. Take care!

Oops!! No-one up!! Maybe,everyone is busy preparing Halloween and Christmas!!!


9 comments:

  1. love all the layers you've used here - not sure I've have time to finish my project this week. well done again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Etsuko. Fabulous canvas. I agree it's not an easy challenge but your piece is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas Etsuko
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exquisite; so textural, I adore it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layers and colours, good idea to use tracing paper instead of tissue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Canvas! Really love all the texture you have made :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is divine, love the composition. Thank you for joining in our GD challange this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, It's such a beautiful image and the use of fabric is great. Well done. These projects were really challenging with lots of fun, but tricky techniques. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx