2019/03/12

Recently of my work

Hi everyone, here is almost Spring! How is your area?
I made works using various kinds of materials. I am still thinking about what to make from it.

 At first I made a bezel with soldering of copper and embedded the tiny heart from Sandra Evertson Relics & Artifacts 'Sacre Coeur ' that made of clay. While the solder was hot, I stamped 'Batic' on the solder to make a pattern.

 This piece, I stamped same Relics & Artifacts 'Portugal' on the watercolor paper by watercolor pencils to the background. Then I stuck the stamped 'Burning Heart' on clay. The background paper was torn off with water.

This little shrine is mostly soldered, and the heart inside is the same 'Sacre Coeur' as the first piece. 

She brush-doll is my first one and her face made clay, I used the mold for her face and fix the details. I made it so much fun so I will make another doll again.

Thank you so much dropping by, see you soon.

Etsuko xxx

2 comments:

  1. Etsuko it seems so long since I last caught up with you, so lovely to see your blog post today and what a treat to see so many beautiful pieces. Your use of Sandra's signature heart is beautiful, so much texture to delight in. I adore your little brush doll, she really is amazing! I hope to see many many more.
    Thank you for sharing so much loveliness today.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects here are stunning. I especially love the brush doll because I just have a thing for altered brushes. You did an amazing job with her. I hope to see more!
    Happy Creating!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx