2017/11/11

PaperArtsy blog #Topic RUSTY EMBLEM with EAB

Hi everyone, it's Etsuko happy with you todayand I'd like to share with you ......

This time I put Alison's fabulous new stamp in the emblem and decorated with frame. And I made iron rust and patina with Fresco Paints. It is not so difficult to make patina but it was difficult to resemble iron rust, I added micro beads as a supplement.



I used Alison Bomber's EAB05 quote stamp

I wanted to give rust and winter atmosphere with simple color inside this frame.


I painted Smoked PaprikaBrown Shed, Blood Orange, Chocolate PuddingMud Splat and little Black Dress over and over on the white paper.


Then I embossed   Scrapcosy's ESC09 frames using 'seafoam white' embossing powder.



Next I made emblem stamped with Scrapcosy's ESC09 using  Apoxie clay. This clay becomes like a resin when it dried and it can make fine details. 
I made a patina on the emblem using Hey Pesto, Green Olive, Captain PeacockChocolate Pudding and Little Black DressFresco Chalk Paints and finished it with Treasure Gold. Also I made crackle using Space CadetChalk and Crackle Glaze on the white card for the back ground.


I wanted to need some dimensional pieces to the emblem. Then I decided to make on white holly leaves using  Scrapcosy's ESC07 by Green Man,Olive Tree infusions and white embossing powder.


Finally I made the wintry background using Scrapcosy ESC07 stamp, and Distress Inks: Iced Spruce OxideBroken China Oxide, Vintage Photo ink, clear crack paste and micro beads.


And here is the finished sample. I used an Alison Bomber quote featured on the central emblem.


And I also made a couple of tags, also using Alison's Stamps
Eclectica {Alison Bomber} Set 03 as well as Set 05 featured at the top of this post.


I enjoyed mixing paint an ordinary way but there are various methods of rust and I am looking forward to seeing what you make. 

Thank you so much joining me and hope you like it. 
Etsuko xxx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely glorious works over at PA, Etsuko - I've left more detailed comments there - but wanted to hop by to say how much I'm enjoying your work with the quotes!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsuko, I'm sorry it's so late, but I have just been visiting at PaperArtsy and left you a comment on this incredible project. I loved it so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Etsuko - thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment. It sounds as though you've been having a really terrible time of it, but I do hope you will be able to enjoy a little more time at the craft table now, and I hope that January will be the start of a proper recovery and return to full health and happiness. Take good care of yourself, and you never have to apologise for not visiting!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects Etsuko! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx