2017/09/11

New stamps by the RELICS & ARTIFACTS Tribe

Hello friend and welcome.
So sorry I was out of this blog for a long time.
In the meantime I addicted to the newly released art stamp from Sandra Evertson's the RELICS & ARTIFACTS Tribe . And I made some, these stamps are over 30 in all.

First I made the tag and also addicted ethnic colours too.  Stamps--Scapular,
InfinitumMuse

This is the second frame and the butterfly stamp name is Fridafly.

Another frame and stamps are Venus and Fridafly..

These studs were found and puncture flame.  Figureheads

,  The beaded necklace   Imperial-Eggs Stamps--CorazonLife is ArtSacre Coeur,
   Muse.

The vibrant colours frame.   Stamp--Pangaea .

Stamp--Fridafly.

The Flare Eye brooch.   I used Oculus stamp.

The Flare Heart brooch.  I used Burning Heart
These brooches are listing on the ETSYIf you have time please pop in to Etsy


This is a ring, I stamped the Sandra's the RELICS & ARTIFACTS Tribe Corazon  Stamp on the solder and made it a ring shape, then I used Troubador with ApoXie Sculpt. 

I posted it all at once and thank you so much stopping by.
Have a nice day.

Etsuko xxx

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful creations, Etsuko - you certainly have been busy. So much life and colour and delight here in one post. It's lovely to see you back here on the blog!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx