2015/06/16

PaperArtsy 2015 #11 Challenge Mini Book(by me)


Hello Everyone, my name Etsuko Noguchi, I have been living in the East of Japan ‘Saga’. This Saga Prefecture agriculture in the main source of income, the rice fields has also spread around near my house. But the agriculture is becoming reduced by the difficult enough revenue for small farms and the aging of farmers. Farmland is changing to the mall and emerging residential areas. 

I have been started craft since 2013 and soon I have found PA stamps and PA blog. Wonderful Leandra’s video and gust designers tutorials are like a compass that led me into the mixed media world. 
This fortnight PA topic is ‘Hiding Object’ then I decided to make the ’Mini Book’.


1st. I used to die cut Tim Holtz the arch die by gray chipboard and painted Irish Cream Fresco and White Heavy Gesso to the base. Also I stamped Darcy's Mini stamps by Stazon Jet Black onto the smoothy heavy weight card.

2nd. I used some dots stencil with 3D Gross Gel, mica powders and micro beads.

Page1,2. I used stamps(backgrounds)--ENS13 circles, music notes. EDY11 dots EN10 Darcy's flowers for focal point. Paint--Bougainvillea, Wisteria, Claret and Snow Flake Fresco.  Words--Jofy's JOFY09 by Archival Jet Black and UniBall gold.

Page3,4. Stumps--EDY05, EDY11EDY12 and Darcy's bird EM12 for focal point.
Paints--Cinnamon, Tango, Hey Pesto and Snow White Fresco. Words--Darcy's EDY14.

Page5,6. Stumps--EDY06EDY14, and Darcy's btterfly EDY02 for focal point.
Paints--Cinnamon, Banana, Caribbean and Snow White Fresco. Words--Darcy's EDY11.

Page7,8. Stumps--EDY12EDY14, EEG02 and Darcy's the snail man EM04 for focal point. Paints--Bougainvillea, Hey Pesto, Caribbean and Snow White Fresco
Words--Sara's ESN15.

Page9,10. Stumps--EDY05EDY12ENS11 and Darcy's pretty owl EM14 for focal point. Paints--Tango, Caribbean Sea and Snow White Fresco
Words--Darcy's EDY12.

I glued tear and wrinkled Waxed Tissue with Matte Gel Matt onto the arch board. Then I used clear gesso, After I spread Cinnamon Fresco and water when it dried I used White Heavy Gesso and Pearl Glaze

These are front and back covers. I used Darcy's new Heart EM16, I made the heart by clay and other pieces made by white paper and beads for the front cover. Next for the back cover I stenciled with mixed Grange Paste and China Fresco onto the arch bard. Then I stamped Darcy's EM10 mini Tornado, painted and fussy cut then I used wire for the top. 
 I was thinking how to bind this book. Then I made the binding to use Tim Holtz On the Edge die by smoothy heavy weight card and painted.
Finally I did layout these embellishments onto the covers and used the ribbon to the binding.

I hope you'll join in with the PaperArtsy 'Hiding Object’' Challenge, and have a go at stamping with Frescos, I love the Fresco so much, lots of beautiful colours , fantastic be mixed, extend smoothly and permanent. 
The Darcy Eclectica³ Stamps have more wonderful characters and images, it will surely take you to fantasy world.

Etsuko xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's a triumph Etsuko. I love all the details. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FABULOUS project Etsuko, I totally LOVE it!!!! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration with these great quirky stamps by Darcy I love too! :) And big congrats for the spotlight on PA's blog (just left you a comment there too), so well deserved, well done friend!!! And It was great to learn a bit more about you... Love, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this over at PA, Etsuko - an amazing project, beautiful work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx