2014/04/05

PaperArtsy Challenge Tiled Board with Lynne Perrella Stamps by Sue Carrington}

Hello crafters and welcome.
PaperArtsy,they have been events in Paris now, Wow!!
Over on PaperArtsy blog Sue Carrington posted project Tiled Board which you can see here.  I was inspired by her wonderful project with Lynne Perrella Stamps.
And I thought I try to make board according to her tutorial.
First I made background.


I cut 4 x 4 chipboard for five pieces and covered some book pieces randomly and painted Snowflake, Nougat Fresco.
I then started to stencil using Snowflake Fresco with ELB005, ELB004, ELB002, ELB003. Then it dried I painted Spanish Mulberry and LB new Frescos.
This was my first plan.
But I wanted to use the new stamp, I have change my mind.
And it was a little jumble finished. lol
Thank you stopping by and thank you for always left sweet comments.
Have a nice weekend!! xx




8 comments:

  1. I think this is gorgeous and not a jumble at all. It is fabulously done and the colours are so rich and warm. Love what you did with the LP pen on the left. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning! both stamps work well, but I prefer the new one too. amazing background, there is so much to see. Wonderful colour combinations and plenty of layers. Beautiful work Etsuko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project. thanks for joining us @ PaperArtsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I really like the colours that you used on the new image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. Amazing colours on that central image and love the mini's as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background is beautiful, the lady simply stunning and so well coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks amazing Etsuko! Such beautiful colouring!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etsuko,
    This is stunning, I love the colors and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx