2014/04/19

About Super Slicer

Dear Kezzy,
Thank you for sweet comment on my blog. I'm visiting to your brilliant works on your blog  and I always surprised me that you have challenge new attempt and new items. Also you made fabulous Tiled, It's a very gorgeous!!
I made the very roughly that embellishment.

I used cutter is Studio By Sculpey  'Super Slicer With Comfort Handles'
I bought it a little while ago about £16 for FIMO and I checked Amazon UK.

Studio By Sculpey  'Super Slicer With Comfort Handles'

Little cheep one(I don't know the quality.).


These 4 cutters included, I used 3rd one form the light. Cutters the length are 18cm-16.5cm. One of the straight cutter can be cutting round by bending round.


There are another tools just for reference. 
the stars size are 4.5cm-1.5cm.


 Diameter of the can is 12cm and the brand.

Thank you for stopping by and sorry my poor English.
I'm looking forward your project.  
Etsuko xxx



1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you so much, I had a look around and managed to get the expensive one for £10. I really appreciate you taking the time to look :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx