2013/12/22

PaperArtsy Challenge Liz Borer #3 Ploject

Merry Christmas Crafters and welcome,
Christmas decoration has been over and you will wait for the 25th.
I heard Christmas song from every where, it's lyrics is very fun, is it true?
This time I made #8 Tag.
I was inspired by Lis Borer's beautiful book, I followed #3 project background.
 Blog is here.
She made a stunning Decorated Book.
I wanted to use PaperArtsy FF new pink colors 4 sisters :0)


I taped 4 colours onto #tag with a wet wipe, and I stamped PA ELB04, Mini 62
and a floral stamp, made background.
Also I stamped Lynne Perrella collection LPC004, LPC006 onto Smoothy
Heavy Tags by Archival Potting Soil. Them cut and I had glued onto the tag.
I  followed the embellishment Idea by Leandra at the blog,Christmas (lurve) 
Hearts here. Die cut used Tim Holtz's die and I used Utee, embossing powders,
Treasure Gold Rose Quartz. 


Thank you for stopping by.... Have a happy Christmas!! Etsuko xxx





lyrics


lyrics

lyrics

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas - thank you for your lovely message - I always look forward to seeing your projects. The embellishment on the side of your tag is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too xxx Great tag, fab colour combo and I love your framed image

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really fantastic, love the picture inside the frame and the die cut covered with Utee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag, I always love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours. Love this tag and all the embellishments. Lovely. Have a very happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Etsuko...gorgeous colour choice too!! love that little snowflake..merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx