2021/08/23

At the Tracy Scott workshop part1

 Hi everybody!! 

Tracy' (Tracy Scott Creative Cafe-Facebook)s work and her products are something I've been really into lately. I've known about her products for a while, as they are available from PaperArtsy, but I've been a bit put off by the intensity of the colours. However, once I saw the Free tutorials I was impressed by her amazing talent and became addicted to the variety of her stamps and stencils. So I decided to take 'Tracy Scott Art Journal Class' workshop class using the first recent products. This is what I made along with that class.

I had a great time in this class, which included a lot of techniques including composition and a great technique to bring out the shapes from her background. I haven't done this review yet, but I will do it soon.

Thank you so much for dropping by,

Etsuko xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was really fun to play along with Tracy! I love the result! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx