2019/08/11

PaperArtsy blog poso topic#12 'Eyes'

Hi everyone,  I'd like share with you 'Tin Can Name Card Holder' using fabulous Seth's new Mini stamps and collection set stamps which you can see PaperArtsy blog.
I came up with I had a tin can of gas-cooked vintage-style Altoids. It was just the size put a name card, so I planned to use it for this project, and it was also a good idea for Seth's new product mini-stamps.





For this work, I used Seth's stamps and Fresco paints to create a master board, collage it, and more stamped and using Seth's Baked Texture on it.
Thank you so much for visiting and see you soon.
Etsuko xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loved this over at PA, Etsuko - a really brilliant make.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx