2019/07/20

Saturday paper girls.

Hi everyone It is a typhoon season in the sea near Japan, and it has been raining since morning today.
Recently I want to learn about colors and composition, and practice collaged colors using a paper doll as a model using Gelli Plate.
These are the girls on the fourth day.
The faces of the girls were handwritten-I wanted to finish as lovely as possible but it was quite difficult-I made a collage using a Jelli Plate to create a master board. I will make it again tomorrow.


Thank you so much for dropping by. Have a happy weekend and see you soon!!
Etsuko xx

1 comment:

  1. Two more delightful dolls - your hand drawn faces are really so sweet.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx