2018/11/06

PaperArtsy Challenge Topic 19 Tissue Paper

Hello everybody, Today I have challenged to PaperArtsy blog challenge, that theme  is Tissue Paper which you can see here. I made this using Leandra's technique when I started craft. And I remembered that I was very excited her demo.


First I stamped Darcy 's stamps on tissue paper, painted from the back and all covered with Snow Flake on it, so that the background could not be seen through.
I ripped the stamped edge of the tissue paper with water and pasted with matt gel onto the ATCoins. It was unsatisfied. with only three coins so I made a background using Grunge Paste and Fresco Paint on 10 Tag and pasted these coins.
These are three coins detail. 


Also I challenged Country View Challenge 'Artist Trading Coins'.
Thank you so much dropping by see you soon!!  Have a nice day all.
Etsuko xxx

11 comments:

  1. Fab tag and love the tissue stamped images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag with the three coins Etsuko, clever tissue stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right to add a background to the coins, it makes for a better project. Fun and colourful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag with lots of lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Etsuko! I love how you added the texture too and your tissue painting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creation Etsuko, fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a very beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coins Etsuko, love love love them. Thanks for playing along with us at Country view Crafts, hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tag you created with your AT Coins Etsuko. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx