2018/09/13

2018 Topic 15: Graphical Artist Trading Coins :




Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you Artist Trading coins by Sara Nawmann's stamps that PaperArtsy challenge blog which you can see here.
Lovely Sara new stamps are very abstract images and I collaged graphical designs for these coins. 





First I've used images from the Sara Naumann's new stamp set ESN26,


and ESN27 set. 


Also I've used new Fresco Paints. Koala, Peach Nectar, Surf's Up, Pine Grove, Twilight.
and Chalk.


I made three masterboards with a new Fresco Paints and Chalk and Sara's new stamps for backgrounds. 



I using Peach Nectar, Surf's Up, Koala Chalk Fresco and Grunge Paste and Sara's new stamp set ESN27.



Randomly brayered with Koala and Chalk Fresco.

Stenciled Sara's PS090 with Peach Nectar and brayered with Twilight.

I made embellishments to use for collage and made it texture with glossy Accents and Glass Beads Gel. Small stamps are made and used like this when there is time.

I've used ESN26, ESN27 new image and lovely heart from ESN11. 

Yellow star from ESN13 colours are Lavender + Eggplant, Limelight and Bougainvillea Fresco. Although it does not have to trim but I add if there are many white parts on the card.

Layers colours are Twilight, Peach Nectar and Pine Grove.

When the focal point decided for each coin, I collaged those embellishments. Here I placed 6 type layout coins, but you can make various coins by changing layers and colors. 


The collage making images is very fun, but making it in a circle has another interesting. This is going to be an addiction. 
Why do not you everyone make it? I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful coins!!

Have a fun!! 

Etsuko xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fab Coins Etsuko. Love how you have used the new colours and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these over at PA, Etsuko - wonderful graphic look and use of the new stamps.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coins are gorgeous Etsuko!!Lovely colours , stamps and design!!
    Wish you a very nice day, hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coin collages Etsuko, I love all of your designs with Sara's stamps!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx