2017/07/16

Well come back!!


Hello friends thank you so much for coming. Over on the PA blog challenge is coming back and Topic 9 is Aqua which you can see fabulous Darcy's intro and many samples is here.  Also there are gorgeous GD's creations.

I made the wood tag using Seth's stamps, wood chip and die.


First of all I collaged with leftover blue colours papers onto the wood tag. And I used grunge paste with harlequin stencil on it. When the grunge paste dried I dripped Inky Pool with water.

Next I painted by Green Patina, Caribbean Sea and Hey Pesto Fresco on the Seth's circle wood chip then I stamped Seth's script and circle stamps with Mermaid and Inky Pool Fresco.

I die cut using Seth's dripping circle die by painted white paper. Cut the piece of copper and embossed the surface, painting Sharpie black and using embossing powder white by 'reverie' stamp. Stuck the all items on the wood tag. Finally I made spiral wire and stuck the upper.  

Always fascinated by aqua and I would like to make a satisfying aqua work.

Thank you again for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Etsuko xx
  


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful use of Seth's die, Etsuko. This tag makes me thing of cool water on a hot day, it is so refreshing and calming. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Etsuko. Love the depth of colours. C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely aqua colours, love the addition of the metal 'spring'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - hope you're well....love your tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Etsuko!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous, Etsuko - I adore the aqua and rust combination, and the textures are glorious.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Etsuko, I love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Etsuko, the texture and depth of colour is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful contrasts and depths Etsuko, with patterns peeping from underneath. A great piece. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow i really love those deep colours on your drip drop die Etsuko! This is a lovely creation! Leandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's truly wonderful. I love the wood base and your gorgeous layering as always. Would love to see some videos of your process because you always produce the best depth! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx