2017/03/10

Play with Infusions and Destress Oxide

Hello everyone and welcome here.
I just played with Infusions and Destress Oxide.


I sprinkle A Bit Jaded and Royal Blood infusions and brushed with Chalk Fresco paint and Acrylic Glazing on the Gray board. Once it dried I stamped Hot pics script by Gold Fresco paint. Then I stamped Tracy 's image with black Archival ink.
Next I used Tracy's ETS02 and Darcy's EDY18 stamps with several DistressOxide colours on the White Smoothy card. then I fussy cut and stuck them on the background.  And I stamped my favorite Darcy's quote.
I challenged this to PaperArtsy Topic #3 Infusions and paints for the second entry.

This is my first work, but I used too much infusions in the background and it turned dark and messy.
It is difficult to make it an appropriate amount.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope you like that. See you soon.

Etsuko xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely etsuko, so vibrant, and the mix of darcy and tracy's stamps works brilliantly,
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Amazing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work Etsuko - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are good actually Etsuko! Personally I find using a small brush dipped in the powder easier to control for sprinkling the Infusions lightly. I haven't pierced my bottle caps either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirational project. Love how you've used the powders for the background. Yes it really can be fun trying out how much powder to use...that's why I have now got lots of backgrounds to use at a later date! Gorgeous layout and loving your project x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to say that I love your other project too. A very different look and equally fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only just spotted this entry Etsuko. I love your choices of stamps and the arrangement is perfect!
    Great background and I also like your first piece too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually love both of them, Etsuko - I really like the darker shading of the Infusions in the first attempt. Your final card does look amazing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx