2016/10/14

PaperArtsy Blog Challenge 'Topic #19 Die Cuts' my second entry.

Hello friends, October is the most beautiful season of the year, garden, journey and foods!! Here in Japan many people enjoy the holiday.
Over on the PaperArtsy blog I challenge second piece. I've tried making the piece from PA Seth's tutorial and it was not perfect.
I've used lot of PA stamps for the background and some stencils. Paints is all Fresco paint. Also I used Seth's die Drip Drop, Pocket Watch and Seth's Turnarounds Stamp.


Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great Autumn days.

Etsuko xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'd seen this on my phone and couldn't appreciate all the gorgeous layers and colours - looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, love the way you've incorporated the image in the circle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx