2016/05/14

PA blog challenge. 2016 Topic #9 Mono Printing.

Hello everyone and welcome to here.
Today I have challenge to the PaperArtsy blog 2016 Topic #9 Mono Printing.



First I used infusions for the background. This effects is the my theme.
The Infusions colours are Royal Blue, A Bit Jaded, Emerald Isle.
When it dried I stamped some circle stamp by Potting Soil Archival.
I then used PS021 and TH heart stencils,  PS021 by Grunge Paste and heart stencil by Gloss beads Gel and pink mica powder.

I used PA Infusions Are You Cerise, Sunset Beach, Lemoncello on the white stamping card, then I stamped the Hot Picks HP1604's lady. It fussy cut and glued on the background tag.
Finally I embossed sentiment and I made the ribbon and the embellishment.
Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a happy weekend all.
Etsuko xxx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Etsuko! I get the impression you are enjoying the Infusions too... Great fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love what you've done with the Infusions and Shrek Girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx