2015/10/01

Dragons Dream TIO Challenge # 201

Over on the Dragons Dream TIO blog challenge, wonderful talented Julie Ann Lee chosen theme is NO4. 
I created the background for this tag using some stencils with Fresco paints. 
And I stamped circles by sepia Archival.
Next I created the layer for the white stamping card using Stampotique girl, I painted and fussy cut it. Also I made 'No4' and 'you' letters. 
I stamped Stampotique tiny flowers after I stuck them to the tag.  


Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great days and see you soon!!
Etsuko xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the background and the Stampotique image fits perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous tag, Etsuko! As Sam says that background and the image go together so well. I love your colour combo and the idea of '4 You' - wouldn't it make a lovely gift tag? You would need to be giving a very special present! Thank you so much for dreaming with the Dragons. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring on the image, and I love the abstract landscape setting of the background. Great tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely tag. You've constructed the perfect background for your lovely Stampotique image. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I just wanted to stop by and say Hello to my very artsy creative, talented friend!!
    Love you tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty tag, and waht a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The image, the clever use of 4 and your fabulous background, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet tag! Those images are such fun. The collaged background is amazing and creates a wonderfully whimsical atmosphere for your a bit crabby looking sweetie. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx