2015/07/11

Midnight heart. Relics & Artifacts Tribe

Hi! friends welcome to midnight garden.
I made 'Midnight Heart' by Sandra's RAT.
Of course, while we are sleeping also sleeping heart, but nevertheless carefree heart may have been wandering the forest. It's my stupid imagination....


I used height 7 3/4" , width-3 3/4", depth-1/2"  paper mache board.
First I was fixed some embellishments by heavy gel, then I painted Prima Heavy black gesso onto the board. When it was completely dry I used Prima Mica Powder Blue and Teal. 
Second I used Prima Texture Paste White Crackle onto the Sandra's heart then I painted Fresco Caribbean Sea with much water when the texture paste dried. ( Isn't happy to see this picture) 
I painted some gold and Fresco Caribbean Sea onto the Flaming. Stamped PaperArtsy Linne Perrella's lady face onto the white paper and painted then I cut and glued it onto the heart. Also I was fixed some beads around her face.
Finally I was fixed the Flaming Heart onto the background.
Thank you for dropping by and have a nice weekend.
Etsuko XO,

4 comments:

  1. Hey I think I may have a wondering heart too. You a marvelous imagination and an even better execution. Awesome piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsuko, your imagination is wonderful, not silly at all! I really adore this piece so much: it is like a beautiful dream! I so love how you used the Lynne Perrella face and the blue is my favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just magical Etsuko. You've placed everything so beautifully. Lx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Magical indeed! I really love how you used all the embellishments on this piece, such great texture and beautiful colors! The face and beads around the heart is fabulous! Fantastic! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx