2015/02/18

PaperArtsy Topic 3 Paint my second Challenge.

Hello friends and welcome.
Over on PaperArtsy challenge blog topic 'Paint' and you will see HERE.
This is my second challenge.
I wanted to add fabric paint and I stamped LPC029  onto linen by Sazon jet black.
It was was not clear to print that the linen's fiber was rough. I then painted the lynne's lady by fresco. Then I made background, took the Heavy Grey White Board 5x7", I used Prima stencil with Dreamweaver crackle paste.  When it dried I painted Fresco some blue line on the background. I was added to the Lynne's lady and wire flowers in the layer of the background.
This is the hanging.


So sorry, I forgot to take the process photos. I was really excited to make it.




I painting all the metals by Chocolate Pudding Fresco.
Thank you for dropping by, Have a fabulous weekend!!
Etsuko xxx

11 comments:

  1. I can see why you were excited to make it - it is so beautiful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Etsuko. I love the fringed/frayed border around the image. There are so many lovely, original features on this. It's really beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation, Etsuko! Love the texture, the image and the stunning elements you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a gorgeous and delicate hanging, with great details Etsuko, I love it!!! Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. バックグランドがとても幻想的で素敵ですね。クラックルの効果も凄くいい感じ。
    アイデアが豊富でいつも素敵な作品ばかりなのでブログ訪問楽しみです。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic mixed media piece, very professional. I especially love your embellishment cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the background - both the texture and the colours are wonderful! Stamping onto the canvas was a great idea and looks very effective X

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW I am totally in love with this, it's such a stunning background and the image is beautiful. And I lurrrrve the embellishments, gorgeous. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - I love your style and all the details you've done on it - the little beads in the wire circles are gorgeous and I really like the torn page too. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Etsuko, I love your hanging collage, so wonderfully made and the colors are so lovely, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh etsuko it's beautiful. I love the texture in the background and all the layers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx