2014/09/08

Play wit tag.

Hello everyone.
It's a great season, sky is blue, nice breeze and Autumn flowers begin to bloom.
Harvest moon tonight.
I had just make a tag by PaperArtsy's pierrot stamp.
I used brayer by fresco paint onto the tag. I then stamped LP ladies by Vesafine onyx black onto tissue paper and I stamped pierrot( PaperArtsy Ink & the dog stamp) onto smoothy heavy white paper by Archival jet black then both painted them. And both papers fussy cut  and glued onto the tag.
I used TH's clock die and made clock. and used heart charm.
This is my tag pierrot.


after I added mask for them.

Thank you stopping by and have nice autumn days.
See you soon!!
Etsuko xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx