2014/03/19

Practice practice No1

Hello crafters, I decided to make a practice of color and grunge paste technique this week.  
I had wanted to learn from Linda Brown project for a long time. 
She has published a great many techniques and tutorials on her blog.
Also over on her blog I was inspired her one of the fabulous tag which you can see here
I started to make background with Grunge Paste onto some Gray board and painted over it with some Chocolate Pudding and Bora Bora Fresco Finish.


Then used Mermaid Fresco to some stencils onto the background.
I stamped Lynne Perrella stamp onto White Smoothy Card and painted.
Also I made the Lynne Perrella's lady frame to use TH  Sized Ovals die with Grunge Paste, painted Chocolate Pudding Fresco when it dried.  I added Treasure Gold and some embellishments. 
Finally I put the flowers and "True North" Banner.
I followed Linda Brown project all of the tag parts and leaned many things.
 I'll follow again next her project. Thanks lot Linda. 
Thank you stopping by.  xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx