2014/03/28

PaperArtsy Weekly Challenge Botanical Tags by Brenda Brown

Hello crafters and welcome.
Over on the PaperArtsy blog weekly project by Brenda Brown which you can see here. I was inspired by her stunning tag project and I played along.
I took the #8 tag and covered piece of book page and tissue paper.
I then painted London Night, Chocolate Pudding, Nougat Fresco onto the tag.
And it had dry I used Prima stencil and stenciled by Snow White Fresco.


I stamped Lynne Perrella  LPC028 and Hot Pick HP1109 onto smoothy heavy white paper and painted fresco some translucent colours.
These had dry I used Gloss Glaze 3times.



I haven't Chatsworth Paper then I used some paper under the tag.
I thought it was some distance between the moss and the LP lady but I had no idea... 

I tried to move the lady and it was successful, better than before.
I made the tag with great fun especially when I made the background.
Thank you for stopping by. xx




11 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous. I love your colour choices , it all works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme on this, Etsuko. It is such a pretty and beautifully made tag. Wonderful work! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the turquoise colours on the tag and the brown/distressed accents. The stencilled background is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etsuko,
    Love your tag, the colors are fantastic and the element placement is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Etsuko, love your tag. Great colours. Love the contrast between the back and front layers. Your LP lady and the moth are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful tag & I love the LP stamp, I've just got that set & not used them yet, your lady is totally stunning, you have coloured her so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Etsuko, I love your gorgeous tag. The LP lady looks wonderful & the background is great. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag Etsuko, the lady looks great where she is..I don't really like to just plonk something in the middle lol..lovely colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is gorgeous Etsuko! I love that LP lady (I have it but not used it yet) and you have coloured her so beautifully. Perfect positioning once you moved her a little so the various elements are now nicely balanced.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx