2014/03/16

PaperArtsy Weekly Challenge A Hearty Canvas by Alison Bomber

Warm wind blows and many flowers say hello... It's spring has come!
Hello and welcome crafters, Over on the PapaerArtsy blog Alison Bomber wonderful project which you can see here
I was inspired her project and I really wanted to play along.  I got new fab products yesterday from PaperArtsy then I used some of them. 
Alison explained the commentary her blog and I followed her. 
I painted Chartreuse, Tikka, Chutney Fresco onto hanging-chunky-board, then I used Grunge Paste around the edges after it dried I painted Tikka, Chutney, Seaweed Fresco with some water. 
I made three tulips head by eclectica tulip 1. Chutney on the bottom base then Nougat over the top coat Crackle Glaze to tulips.
Finely I stamped Lynne Perrella collections LPC013  LPC028  LPC027 with Archival plum, then used some DI by tulips and Treasure Gold classic by panel edge.
I thought It's little difficult to made the edge by Grunge Paste coloring and shape.
And Three tulips was too much. But this is good experience.
Thank you for stopping by see you soon.






5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful etsuko,, I love the faces in the tulips,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this! I really adore the faces in the tulips. I also think your Grunge Paste border worked well. It's inspired by Alison's gorgeous work, but you have made it your own, as you always do! Love your work, Etsuko. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful canvas, Etsuko - I love the bold contrasting colours of the tulips against the background, and the jewelled pearls finish them beautifully. I think three is just right on that lovely long canvas, and I love all three faces, so I wouldn't want to lose any of them! So happy you were inspired to play along - thank you for joining in!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,vibrant stamping. I love the vintage look of the border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is bold and gorgeous Etsuko. The flower faces are genius. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx