2014/03/08

PpaerArtsy challenge by Joanne Wardle "One Layer Card"

Hello crafters and welcome, I'm here.
Over on the PaperArtsy blog Joanne Wardle project and I was inspired by her wonderful  "One Layer Card" which you can see here.
I made this very simple and quickly but it was fun.
I used smoothy white card and Lin Brown ELB04, HPXT03, FR4 PA stamps with Little Black Dress, Beach Hut, Spanish Mulberry PA Fresco Finish.
This is the card.
Thank you stopping by.
Soon will coming to my new PA package. I'm looking forward!! See you!!



10 comments:

  1. love that. great choice of colours and focal image. thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Joanna's design, great splats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - hope your package arives soon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Etsuko, I love your colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty in its simplicity. That focal image is so effective and I love the blue circles. You must be so excited about your package! I hope you have lots of fun with it when it arrives! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at PaperArtsy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, what a great style you have!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Etsuko! Hope you have your PaperArtsy package now.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really great one layer card! Hope your package arrives soon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx