2014/03/23

PaperArtsy Weekly Challenge Pencil Pot {with Eclectica³ Darcy Stamps by Julie Bell}

Hello crafters and welcome.
Etsuko is here, Over on the PaperArtsy blog Julie Bell pretty project which you can see here
I was inspired her project and I really wanted to play along.  I used new fab Darcy's stamps and made pencil pots. That is here.


I used empty cans. First I covered hole of out side by fresco Snowflake then  some blue fresco, some pink and Cheesecake fresco painted. I stamped Darcy's EDY05, EDY06, EDY08, EM02, EM08 by Archival Jet Black. Then painted by some Fresco onto cans and Smoothy white stamping card (These objects were fussy cut and glued onto the cans.)  I added paper laces because I thought the bottle top was little poor. It was not a finished enough the new stamps but I was very fun.
Thank you stopping by see you soon.
Etsuko xx






10 comments:

  1. The background is gorgeous with a smooth gradation of colour to white at the bottom of the cans. The images are well chosen and coloured. I can see you had fun and why not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous, with beautiful colouring!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsuko your pencil pots are so pretty and those stamps look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love these, they look amazing. I have to buy the bird stamp. Glad I inspired you, great colours as well. I think I will try the cans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh these are gorgeous, i love them, and so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Etsuko,
    These are beautiful, love the way you finished off the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful. I love the colour palette.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful - the colours are perfect, love the graduated effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Etsuko. Amazing. Such delicate colours and you have worked so neatly and carefully. Love themXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx