2014/03/12

PaperArtsy Challenge Julie Ann Lee Project The Green Man.

Hello everyone and welcome!
Spring has come. I know that small bug is flying.
Over on the PaperArsty blog Julie Ann has been back this week and I was inspired by her
fabulous fabulous "The Green Man" projects which you can see here.
I followed her project.
She used some tiny mask for Green Man's face, but I haven't any tiny masks and any shop haven't it my area. I want mask, I remembered Darcy used paper clay!!
Then I made mask by paper clay!! When I used it long long time ago, first my mask was big and like "Shrek" so I made again :o)



 I took 4 x 4 box canvas, I made background by Fresco Finish some green colours,
and used Crackle Glaze.



Cut, painted and stamped onto smoothy white stamping card by made petals.
Die cut TH's On the edge die and Frameworks for leaves and fence.
Die cut paperArtsy Dies Grunge flowers-2 and Song bird by shrink plastic.
Finely I glued  together onto the canvas.
Thank you for stopping by and see you again. xx




14 comments:

  1. I love this. You have made a fabulous clay mask and all the embellishments blend well together. Love the chocolate brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made your mask - all the extra embellishmens are great too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Etsuko, I love this! I love the background with the leafiness and the trellis and your mask is superb. The way you decorated the sides of the canvas with those button flowers is terrific too and I adore your colour palette. I keep meaning to buy some paper clay and have a go at creating masks and embellishments myself! Now you have inspired me! I am very, very honoured that my projects inspired your lovely work. Thank you so much for playing along this week with PaperArtsy. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, well done on making your own mask too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Etsuko, you've got so many lovely little details in such a small space - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the positioning of your mask and your crackle looks fabulous

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Etsuko, I love the flower up the side!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you made your own mask you clever girl!! looks great I love all of it...aren't those frameworks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Etsuko,
    This turned out beautiful, love the leaves and all the extra embellishments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sweet comment Colleen. xx

      Delete
  10. Your canvas is a work of art Etsuko! It was so clever to make the face with clay, it looks great!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful make! Love the 3D elements, TH die with metallic look, shrink plastic, crackled paint... wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Green Man, well done for making your own mask, your embellishments are brilliant
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Etsuko, thanks for visiting my nest, your canvas is fabulous,koodoos for making your own mask that was brilliant, your leaves are beautiful. I see you do a lot of Paper Artsy things, your a fantastic artist, love your Artistic out post, thanks for sharing, lots of inspiration here, have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx