2021/03/09

New Gwen's stamp Botanical.

 Hi everyone today I made four little card using Gwen's new stamps Botanical EGL13. These stamps are very useful for ATC and little card or below the small frames. I used 3 inch x 5.5 inch white card. Then I sprinkled the Infusions on the cards, sprayed them with water, left them to dry and then stamped the flowers on each card. Also I collaged some printed papers and embossed some images. I added with a larger black card insert and a stained book page underneath to create a frame the finishing touch. These are the cards.





It was so fun to use little flowers to make these cards.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Take care stay safe.
Etsuko xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx