2017/02/24

inspired by aka Scrapcosy!!

Hello dear friends!! Here is beautiful day and sparrows are eating feed noisily.
I was very inspired by PA designer's new releases and one of these ScrapcosyRaquel Burillo's videos( on the PaperArtsy Blog ). She used her new stamps, stencils and new infusion. I haven't any her items yet but soooon!! Her style is vintage that will fit with Lin's stamps and stencil very well. Today I have a go to her like and wanted to use infusions and PA stamps to make ATCs. I learned that how to use infusion by Linda and Raquel's video.




I have used infusion Golden Sands, The Sage and Gold Fresco, Satin Glaze, Stamp is Sara's ESN20. Then Background are Lin Brown's ELB20 and ELB30.

Infusion -- Golden Sands,  Stamps -- Lin's ELB30


Infusion -- Golden Sands and Sunset Beach,  Stamp -- Ink & The Dog Mini37


Infusion -- Golden Sands and A Bit Jaded,  Stamp -- Hot Picks 1109

Infusion is really fantastic and fun to use, I want more to play again.
Have a nice craft days, see you soon. 
Thank you so much stopping by.      Etsuko xxx


4 comments:

  1. Very nice projects Etsuko! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations. Lots to look at, fun colours and layouts. Great job and loving how you used the infusions. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing these beauties x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really gorgeous, Etsuko - I agree Scrapcosy's samples were beautiful, and her stamps and stencils are definitely on my list too! Great work here.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx