2016/05/27

2016 PaperArtsy blog challenge Topic 'Scribbling' and 'doodling'

Hello everyone, welcome to here.
Over on the PA blog challenge this fortnight Topic 'Scribbling' and 'doodling' which you can see the great samples and the blog is here.
My entry is journal page and what I did. I'm not very good at scribbling and doodling. I have draw without thinking. There is no unity but I enjoyed.
I used Fresco Paint Bougainvillea, Tango, Banana, Beach Hut and Snow flake.
And some stencils, Gelli Plate 3" x 5".


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!!

Etsuko xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's a fun page, Etsuko!!! And your doodles are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main thing is to try and have fun, we can't all be expert doodlers! Lots of interesting things on that page Etsuko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love everything about it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx