2016/02/19

Using the new PA JOFY' stamps.

Hello friends and welcome.
Today I just played with PA Jofy's new stamp.
I really want to use the new JOFY42 and JOFY21, JOFY24, JOFY12 using these around the the new. 
First I used half of the 8x8 gray board and I made the crack to use Crackle Glaze  in between Fresco Space Cadet and Chalk. I then stamped Ellen's EEV02 and JOFY36 by Fresco Zucchini and Winter Green. This is the background.
Next I stamped JOFY42, JOFY24 and JOFY21 onto the smoothy white paper and piece of book paper. I painted them by Fresco new colours Coral, Bubble Gum and more, then I fussy cut them and glued onto the background.
Jofy's girls are so cute, another girl will be some other time.


Thank you so much stopping by and see you soon!!
Etsuko xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx