2015/05/05

DragonDream TIO # 190 Challenge

Hello friends and welcome to my craft garden.
Over on DragonDream TIO # 190 challenge blog Helen has been back this turn and her theme is 'Black and Stencil',  Helen's wonderful tag and GD's brilliant tags samples which you can see HERE.
Also Julie Ann showed fabulous tag that she used Prima Sandra Evertson's eye. I was very inspired by her tag and I want to use Sandra's Archival cast series.
First I made the background, I painted black gesso for the tag and the Tim's 'Arch' when these dried I used Prima stencils by Textur Paste 'Graphite'.
Then I used heavy gel with micro beads onto the arch of inside. And I used some mica powder onto the Graphite and Micro beads.
Next I used small Sandra's 'Flaming heart' and painted by some Fresco.
Then I used Treasure Gold and some rhinestones. Finally I decorated some embellishments.


Thank you so much for dropping by and have a nice craft day.
Etsuko xxx

9 comments:

  1. Etsuko, this is terrific! I so love the effects you have achieved. I am so thrilled and proud that you were inspired by the Dragons to create this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Etsuko it's absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There Etsuko!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been by :( I do believe the next months will be better for me and a bit more quiet, I really hope to be able to catch up a bit on your blog.. Your creations are all so wonderful! This tag is absolutely AMAZING as all you do!!! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful your tag is! So wonderfully full of details keeping me in a trance viewing it. Searching out every nook and cranny so I don't miss anything. For me it has a strong medieval power to it. And beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etsuko this is gorgeous!! thanks for joining in with the challenge at TIO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag. I LOVE IT! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tag with fantastic texture. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag, Etsuko - it has real drama, and such rich colours and textures - brilliant!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work so I became a follower.
    Very inspiring , thanks for sharing Anneke Voskuijl

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx