2015/03/04

Artist Trading Post blog Challenge.'Alphabet Soup'

Hello friends and welcome.
Over on Artist Trading Post blog Challenge blog theme is ' Alphabet Soup ' and fabulous samples you can see HERE. I was inspired by great samples but ' Alphabet Soup ' what I do?
It has imminent deadline. At last I made simple style. I used Tim Holts alphabet stamp by some Archival and UTEE. 
The effect was a little three-dimensional and pale shades. When it was cool I use Treasure Gold to some parts of letters. Finally I stamped Lynne Perrella stamp for focal point onto the white paper. And laid it onto the background.

Thank you for dropping by and have a happy craft days.
Etsuko xxx



5 comments:

  1. Awesome creation, great background with Tim's alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love Tim's Worn Alphabet and the Lynne Perrella lady is just perfect on this Etsuko. Your work is always inspiring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project, the background looks fantastic. Thank you for joining the challenge at ATP Exchange.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background! You've hit the theme perfectly and I love your LP stamped image too. Thanks so much for joining us at ATP Exchange. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun. Love the background for your queen. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx