2014/11/16

DragonDream Tag it On Challenge #179

Hello dear friends,
The time passes quickly and It is winter! We need a jacket.
Over on the Dragons Dream Tag it On Challenge blog, GD Gabrielle her wonderful theme are the letter 'U' and a quotation this week. Which you can see HERE
It took a little time to find that theme.
Finally I found the words on Darcy's stamps and it's 'be Unique, be beautiful', 
It may be a little different with quotation but I decided on this.
I used Brusho to the background and I stamped Darcy's stamp onto white paper by Jet Black Archival ink and painted it.
I love the bird and he(?) is really Unique and beautiful.
This is the my challenge tag. 



Thank you for dropping by. 
See you soon
Etsuko xxx

7 comments:

  1. How clever of you to find Darcy's quote - it's perfect! And that steampunk flamingo is certainly 'unique'. Loving the colours you've used on this tag too! Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours too and the bird's contrast with the background beautifully! Aren't the brushos great to play with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous glowing colours, Etsuko - and I love the vivid blue of the steampunk flamingo against the fiery background. Fabulous tag!

    Sorry I've missed so much, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of visiting.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Etsuko well your tag is unique and beautiful so your quote is perfect, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful, love the whole background for your unique bird, thanks for sharing, hope you have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag- love those vibrant colours! Darcy's bird is perfect along with the quote! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, I love the bird, great background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx