2014/08/20

The Imaginariam Anthologies of an Art Doll with Mary Jane Chadcourne

Hi everyone and welcome!!
I'm starting the Anthologies of the Art Doll with Mary Jane Chadcourne online class from July 16th - August 26th. This fabulous class was recommended by Julie Ann and it's my first online class. This is great workshop and meet the many amazing artist. They were very excited and inspired me.
 I made three dolls and the class is just leave only 1 week.
Doll making is very fun, I made more four blank wooden doll today.
If the class has disbanded I continue to make the dolls. I love it.



Thank you for stopping by
See you soon and have a wonderful art day!!
Etsuko xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx