2014/04/11

PaperArtsy Challenge by Julie Ann Lee project.

Over on the PaperArtsy Blog Julie Ann has been back and lovely her project is here
Julie Ann is always inspired me. Also she made fab mini theatre by her journal. 
But I decided to make mini album cover by her techniques and ideas.
I used 8 x 8 chipboard and covered stamped tissue paper randomly and painted.
 I then die cut TH's frameworks die and used Grunge Paste. That is background.



I've forgotten to take pictures because I was hooked. I stamped LPC027 , painted and I was cut in oval.  I then die cut the leaves, I used shrink plastic by some embellishments. Finally I made the plate and embossing stamped 'Promenade'. I haven't any good woads. 
Thank you stopping by... So sorry, I really can not explain only a messy.
Have a nice weekend. xx

9 comments:

  1. I love that die cut; it looks terrific. Your colours are fabulous and your use of Shrink Plastic is just perfect. I always look forward to seeing your interpretation of all the GD's work and it's a great honour to have you playing along this week. Superb use of Lynne Perrella stamps too! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful etsuko, love the colours and how you have done the central figure,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, I love coming to see your projects. The centre piece is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etsuko,
    This is beautiful, love the colors and wonderful embellishments you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Gorgeous colours, I love the embellishments on the trellis & the centrepiece is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic creation inspired by the wonderful Julie Ann. Amazing colours on the woman, and the tiny embellishments on the trellis are so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous Etsuko! I love your I love that die cut, and the stamp is coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi your background colours are fab & your embellishments go so perfect. ( I've just bought that die cut, but haven't used it yet) I love how you have used it.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is really beautiful Etsuko. The yellow background really shows off the lady. Loves the curls too. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx